Wednesday, 10 June 2015

The Spring/summer Shoe Edit | Wishlist

The Spring Shoe Edit


I've finally come to a conclusion that I only own either black shoes or just no summer coloured sandals - this is a must! So I've done my online snooping and have collected a round up of some of my favorites, however I have still kept it quite neutral! Definitely my style. 

I prefer to wear more trainer style shoes, so I may have just put some New Balance on my wishlist but we will let that slide! This summer I'm wanting to branch out and get into more feminine, pretty shoes and as you can tell 'tie around the ankle' style seems to be something I like. I can still dream about the perfect Kenzo shoes or Isabel Marant heeled sandals but for now budget friendly shoes are my go to! 

What's on your shoe wishlist?
Are you a shoe or bag person? (I think I'm a shoe person at the moment!)


2 comments:

  1. I adore those white ankle tie sandals, they look sooo classic and timeless but also like you could just pair them with some ankle grazers for an edgier look! I love them! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are such staple item that you could pair with anything! Thanks for commenting,

      Florence x

      Delete