Fitness Clothing Haul

by - February 26, 2015


With only a month until I jet off to Malta, I've been working out to achieve that 'bikini body'. So in order to feel good and look good I have gradually been buying some new sports wear. When working out I want to feel motivated to achieve my goals so I tend to gravitate towards neon, bright colours which really liven up the day.

Even though I love brands like Nike and Adidas, I was wanting something more affordable - for the amount I was going to be buying. I stumbled across Bershka's 'Sport Start Moving' range and picked up two amazing bargains. One of which is a neon yellow sports bra (£12.99) with mesh and cross over back detailing. This can be layered underneath a racerback tank top (£12.99) which also incorporates the same mesh detailing. Very simple and fashion forward yet oh so affordable.

My current trainers have now turned from grey to a muddy brown - thank you to the school's fields. Plus they're starting to get worn and over all don't look that pretty! It was time to invest in some new running trainers. Again I wanted a pair which was affordable ('not over £50' - quoted from my mum) so I came out with the Nike Flex Experience Run 3 (£44.99/ RRP£54.99) Again fitting in with the neon theme of a coral and contrasting grey. Last but not least I bought another sports bra from M&S (£12.50). This one gives slightly more support and is also reversible! You can go all black or add a different look with the grey marl.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my current workout buys and be sure to be on the look out for some more 'fitness' inspired posts!

What's your favorite work out gear?
What 'fitness' posts would you like to see?


You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love your photos, such lovely fitness gear. I don't do much exercise lolz so I like seeing fitness posts to motivate me...hopefully! x
    http://catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely clothing haul, love colourful exercise clothes! :D

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently bought someone work put gear from Nike which wasn't very kind to my bank account but I love it and have already worn it loads I think I'll get me money's worth. However on the other end of the spectrum, my sports bra is from Primark ahaha! I love your stuff - I definitely need to check out Bershka! Lovely post as always Florence xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently bought lots of new gym stuff but I'm gutted I missed those trainers! I have an orange fetish haha! Have a fab hols!

    Lucy x
    Prettylittlethingsmcr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fitness gear. It is absolutely amazing and I am a fan of such colorful clothes for workouts. Hey I want to buy compression leggings in neon colors. Do you know about any good neon leggings from Nike or Lululemon? If yes, please share the link to buy that!

    ReplyDelete