Go To Eyebrows with Soap & Glory Archery

by - January 15, 2015

When it comes to brows I'm typically the person who likes to use powders over pencils but this Soap & Glory product has started to take me in the other direction. After seeing this product fly around many YouTube channels and blogs I had a definite impulse to pick it up. plus, with buy one get one half price, how could I not?


This dual ended eyebrow pencil has a felt tip applicator on one end and a pencil on the other. It only offers two shades - Brownie points (dark brown) and Love is Blonde (for those golden-haired girls!) I decided to choose the colour Brownie Points and it luckily has the perfect match but I also do believe it will suit many hair colours! The Soap & Glory Brow Archery is perfect for anyone who's wanting a more natural look without the faff of a brush. 

The pen end has a super fine tip which is perfect for replicating fine hairs but it also helps to quickly fill in my brows with precision. The crayon end, in my opinion, is a little too thick - however it's not at all waxy creating a perfect way to lock the brows in place.

The lasting power is outstanding! Usually when I come back from school my brows have disappeared but this product can last a whole day with smudging - definitely impressive!

FINAL VERDICT//
I love how I can get a very natural look with the Soap & Glory Archery however when I'm wanting a more fuller, dramatic look I will stick with my powders. It's great for an everyday basis as it's super quick and very practical. If you're wanting something that gives you a more natural effect then I recommend you to pick this up next time you're in boots!

  • Price: £10
  • Shades: Brownie Points and Love is Blonde
  • Where: Boots (here)
Have you tried this product? 
What' your favorite go-to brow products?






You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the color name. I actually love this product and may check it out. I don't normally do my brows but I love that it is natural looking! I've never even heard of a brow tint!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks too intriguing not to try!

    ReplyDelete