4 Pins I'm Loving

by - January 18, 2015

Even though I've only just started getting into Pinterest, you'll find me every Sunday (or realistically most days) scrolling through to find inspiration, DIY's and just overall really pretty photos. Warning: too addicting! You can follow my collection of pins here for more but today I thought I would collect together some of my favorite pins of the week.

01. This very Victoria Secret esque highlighting and contouring is just simply gorgeous. Find pin here.

02. I had never come across this quote but it does leave some thought in your mind. This will definitely be pinned onto my mood board! Check out the pin here.

03. This pin is just everything I want - I can't help but not love this cheap and quick mood board that has been created. Perfect to keep you motivated and inspired whilst blogging. Find this pin here.

04. We all deserve a treat, once in a while, am I right? These yummy sounding pumpkin doughnuts with a coconut maple caramel glaze are hard not to resist making. Read the recipe here.

Just to give everyone a heads up, I might not be able to post as regularly for the next 2-3 weeks due to my laptop being repaired - sighhh! But I will try my hardest! Also check out my page about guest posts here!

Are you addicted to Pinterest as much as I am? 


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love these picks. Checking out your Pinterest now, funnily enough I've just started using it myself and I'm definitely getting into it. It's so addicting! xx
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  2. That highlight is stunning! I love pinterest so much, I turn to it for inspiration on absolutely everything!
    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that desk area! I haven't been on pinterest that much recently, I shall have to check it out xoxo

    ReplyDelete