Quick Dry Nails

by - December 01, 2014

For the month of December I was planning on posting a blog post every other day but because it's getting darker each night I'm finding it very hard to take decent quality pictures. I will still try and stick to a schedule but just in advance I am sorry if I don't post on the right days...

When I was in boots a few weeks ago I stumbled across the Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails. I was a bit apprehensive with the whole instantly touchable nails but for only £3.05 I couldn't really pass it up. 
I love using a simple topcoat for a glossy shine but sometimes I am in a complete rush (spending way too much time doing my makeup!) The idea with this, is to spray the product 10cm away from your nails and within 60 seconds they should be touch-dry. After the 60 seconds were up, I was able to reach into my bag and dig into any draws with no smudging or creasing - a girls dream! However when applied the spray does leave a very greasy/oily residue, which I'm guessing is this vitamin E oils, that you have to rub off when fully dried. It's great for if you're wanting an on the go or last minute manicure but apart from that I will probably be sticking to my own handy topcoat!




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've never seen anything like this, i really need something like this aha
    Love VictoriaJanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete