New Year New Outfit | OOTD

by - January 04, 2015

Jacket: Topshop | Top: Topshop | Ripped Jeans: Topshop | Scarf: Zara | Shoes: Topshop

Happy New Year to you all!
I've been after a biker jacket for a while now and I saw this one in Topshop and was lucky enough to get it for Christmas. When I tried the jacket on I found a size that fitted me perfectly but decided to size up so that I would be able to wear thick jumpers underneath it as well. It has a detachable fur collar so it's versatile for both winter and spring.

The top I'm wearing underneath is a high neck, thin ribbed top also from Topshop. I really like the higher neck but because it's lightweight I don't get too hot. I decided to pair this look with some ripped highwaisted Leigh jeans again from Topshop and my trusty Topshop chelsea boots. The whole outfit was finished off with a beautifully soft Zara blanket scarf which was gifted to me from a friend. I also have a red plaid blanket scarf and I've really found these scarfs very useful during the winter season.

Hope you've all had a great Christmas and I look forward to the rest of 2015!

What has been your Winter staple item? P.S I will be posting at 6:00 PM every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday so stay tuned for the upcoming posts!



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love this outfit! Your jacket is beautiful and I love your scarf, I've been wanting one similar for ages :) Topshop is the best for winter staples, I have far too many ^_^ Lovely post, Happy New Year! Xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have the whole of my wardrobe decked out in Topshop but it's so expensive!

      Thank You for commenting!

      Florence xo

      Delete
  2. Your scarf is absolutely gorgeous! Love the outfit, Happy New Year x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That leather jacket is perfect! Happy New Year and so glad that you are posting more frequently now :)

    ReplyDelete