Mini Beauty Haul

by - August 22, 2014



Yes I know I haven't written a post in literally ages but that's mainly because I have had no inspiration, but now that it's nearly the end of the summer I want to start the new school year off with some blogging. 
Throughout these past few months I realized that I surprisingly hadn't done any beauty shopping until recently when I only bought a few things due to me being broke! 

The first thing I picked up was just a replacement of my old concealer which is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I assume all of you have heard of this much loved and raved about product and let me tell you it lives up to it's expectations. I have bought many of these and I know I will be buying many more!

Next up is a new release from Rimmel London which a friend recommended  to me (and it was luckily on offer at boots) - the Wonder'Full Mascara. This mascara has argon oil in its formula to make your lashes feel conditioned. I have only used this once but so far I am in love! 

Lastly I bought the Sleek, Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette, this was kind of a spur of the moment purchase but definitely not a regretful one! I am planning on doing a full blown review of this so I won't go into to much detail but all I can say is that my makeup looks a whole lot better! 

I definitely picked up some great beauty products and even saved some money, a very small £2, but now I need your help! I would very much appreciate it if you commented down below some blog post ideas you would like me to do and then maybe you will see it soon?

What have you picked up recently?




You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. That Sleek palette looks lovely, especially the blush shade! :)

    Michaela-Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing and the pigmentation is great!

      Delete
  2. i would love to see everyday makeup up routine xx

    ReplyDelete