My Primark SS14 Picks

by - March 03, 2014

My Primark SS14 Picks

Even though Primarks SS14 collection came out all the way back in January, I really liked some of the pieces and thought I would do a fashion post on it. I love primark for their essentials but I never seem to find anything which I like (or they're always hid at the back!) I'm really excited about this collection as Primark seem to be getting better and better  in keeping up with the latest trends.

My favorites definitely have to be the wrap around skort and the daisy print shift dress. I love a print dress with a peter pan collar and the skort is a great dupe for more exspensive ones on the market. It reminds me of ones found in Zara and Topshop but for only a quarter of the price. I know for certain that some of the SS14 clothing line is already in shops so I will be definitely having a trip into Primark!

Which one is your favorite?


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Primark really has nice clothes! I love the shirt! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that shirt too!

      Thanks for commenting!

      Florence xoxo

      Delete