Music Tag ♥

by - June 16, 2013

**Not my image, taken from Tumblr.com

I was just casually scrolling through people's blogs (like you do) when I came across this tag. I thought it was unusual as the majority of tags I have seen are about fashion and beauty. So this is a great way for you to know me a bit better and not be bored by fashion and beauty posts!
1. What are your 5 favourite songs right now? 
What's annoying is that I tend to change up the songs that I really like, but here are my current faves:

1. Of Monsters And Men - King and Lionheart
2. Naughty Boy - La La La
3. Stooshe - Slip
4. Passenger - Let Her Go
5. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us

2. Who are your favourite bands of all time?
I don't think there are too many bands I like, so I might cheekily add in some solo artists too!

1. Of Monsters And Men
2. Boyce Avenue
3. Mumford and Sons
4. Ben Howard
5. Ed Sheeran
6. Taylor Swift
7. Ellie Goulding

3. What is the most played song in your iTunes?
Probably Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble

4. What was the last album you bought?
I can't even remember, it was so long ago!

5. What song can you not get out of your head? 
Stooshe - Slip

6. What was the last single you downloaded?
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

7. What is your favourite band right now?
Definitely Of Monsters and Men

8. What is your favourite type of music? 
It's quite hard to explain but acoustic type music? Like Ben Howard and Ed Sheeran

9. In your 25 Most Played list, what is #10? 
I only had 6 songs in my list - fail!

10. What was the first gig you ever went to? 
Ben Howard - it was amazing!


11. What was the best gig you've ever been to?
I have only ever been to one gig - Ben Howard. That has to be the best?!

12. And finally, if there was one band/album/song you would recommend everyone listening to RIGHT NOW, what would it be?
I think i have mentioned this band so much in this tag but it is Of Monsters and Men. They are amazing! Especially their album My Head Is An Animal.

I tag:
(linked)

Life In A Few Nutshellls
A Little Birdy Told Me
Tawny Fawns

And anybody else, who would love to do this tag!

Remember to follow me on Bloglovin (here) so you never miss a post! Also my furrry cat now has Instagram, go follow him @bozbean

What has been your favourite song recently?






You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love Mumford and Sons too! I haven't heard much Of Monsters and Men so I will have to have a look :) great post xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, go check out them, they are amazing!

      Florence xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! This was a great post and I will defiantly do it xx
    Lucy www.abeautybloggerssecret.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete