My Random April Favourites

by - May 05, 2013


Hey Everyone,

It's May! April has flown by so quickly and so has blogging. I can't believe that we are already nearly half way through 2013! Before I even start I want to say thank you so so so much for 50 followers, you guys are are the best. I have also made an Instagram account especially for my blog! I will post sneak previews, updates and mini hauls and reviews ( Username : beyondimagination12 )

Anyway, I thought I would do my Random April Favourites as you don't usually see what I like beyond beauty and fashion. So here are a few of the other things I have been liking this month.

Hope you enjoy!


Favourite Snack: Granola

This month for my favourite snack has got to be granola! It's such a quick and easy breakfast and snack that is also super healthy. I top mine with low fat Greek yoghurt and a swirl of honey. Delicious!


Favourite Piece Of Music: Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

The reason why I got into this song was that I got a free song card from Starbucks and straight away it was my favourite song. I had never really heard of Imagine Dragons but now I can see why everybody has been raving about them - I think I was living under a rock. I definitely recommend their songs and especially their latest album.




Favourite Read: Teen Vogue

This month I haven't really had the time to read a proper book so instead I have just been flicking through my latest Teen Vogue. I really like Teen Vogue because it has beauty looks, fashion pages, interviews etc.  It's basically just the perfect magazine for teens who like beauty and fashion. It's great for bloggers who want to find out about the latest trends and new beauty products. Overall it's a great magazine!!




Favourite Crafty Make: Friendship Bracelets

A little while ago I started my own business of making and selling  friendship bracelets and orders are piling in! It's a great way of making cute, colourful handmade bracelets for a fraction of the price of shop bought ones! They are easy once you get the hang of it but you just need to practise and practise!


That's everything for my random April favourites, remember to check out my instagram for updates, sneak previews, mini hauls and reviews! ( username: beyondimagination12 .)  

What's been in your random favourites?




You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Congrats on 50 followerS!!
    I love Imagine Dragons too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I think I am in love with them!

      Florence xoxo

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 50 followers (: nice post!!

    raspberry-notes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I'm so pleased with myself that I have got 50 followers :)

      Florence xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow you have so many followers, well done :) I really like the picture at the start its cool xx

    ReplyDelete