American Haul ♥

by - April 19, 2013



Hey everyone!

Today I have a very special post for you, an American haul! My amazing friend from A Beauty Bloggers Secret picked up some things for me from America. I definatley wasn't expecting this many things, but am very grateful! I haven't tried any of these things except for two, but if you want me to do a review on any of the beauty products then let me know in the comments! 


First up is sweets! I got a massive pack of Rainbow Nerds, which I was dying to try. These taste so nice, as it says on the packet - tiny, tangy crunchy candy. It says it in those four words! However they are not as nice these...

I was a bit worried at first when I saw that they said peanut butter, but Lucy said that they tasted too good. As soon as I tried one I fell in love!! They look like m&m's, but taste way better! I know I am going to eat these so quickly.

Finally food wise is the Extra Dessert Delights Gum, in rainbow sherbet. Yes rainbow sherbet, strange right?! I don't really know what these are going to taste like but again they look so delicious. Why can't England have cool flavours of extra gum?

Yay, now beauty! I told Lucy about this palette and that you can't get it in England and she instantly wanted to get it. She was kind enough to get it for me. This is the Wet n Wild Walking On Eggshells palette, it comes with a browbone, crease and eyelid colour. I am hoping these are pigmented and can't wait to try out different looks with it.

Next is the Rome Honeysuckle Amore body lotion from Bath & Body Works. I have never tried anything from Bath & Body Works but have heard a lot about their lotions and hand gels. The smell of this is so good, it reminded me of a shampoo I have got. This is one of the small sizes so I am going to save it for travelling!

Finally is what I think the most exciting thing out of all of these, and it's an eos! Mines in Summer Fruits, it has quite a strong smell but not too overpowering. It moisturises the lips really well, but it is domed so when it get's flat you won't be able to get it out. I do really really love it though! Once I have finished this I might have to try the Balmi from boots.

That was everything in my haul, I am so grateful and happy that Lucy was able to get me these things. 
Remember to check out Lucy's blog, and I'll see you soon!





You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. So jealous! X

    Www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy candy and I love the eos balm, have the same one! So nice (:

    raspberry-notes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have scoffed the Reeces Pieces - so sad that they're gone!!! Absolutely love the eos lip balm, smells so nice!

      Thanks for commenting

      Florence x

      Delete
  3. I guarantee that Extra gum will taste exactly like rainbow sherbet. I don't know how they do it, but it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reese's, wet n wild eyeshadows = jealous georgia.

    please check out my blog if you have the time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete